Where getting WATER is a challange

We at little umbrella Foundation are working for children over 4 years. We visit various places including rural areas to places like Connaught Place, Saket, Narayana, and many more. Since these few years, our main concern was child development through 'Alternative education' which we have achieved through the help of our very talented and dedicated group  & doing quite well with our objective.

As a Social entrepreneur I can not escape my eyes to roll over around the places even the days when I am on work off. Just few days back I was roaming around Select Citywalk Mall, Saket, New Delhi with my friends. The time when I was going back my eyes caught something on the opposite side of the road where there used to be a slum dwelling with little specially privileged children now stood a well maintained glorified public park. It took me no time to inquisitively find out where they have shifted. I started asking shopkeepers and small vendors around and got to know because of the government violation they had to leave that place. I started searching them all around walking through the streets. 






And after few minutes I found them in front of Saket District Court where they are unsuccessfully trying to settle their life in the street. As soon as I saw them I went to them to ask about the children and their life. I got to know that the children who are living there are not going to school and the whole day they roam around the streets doing nothing. On my observation of their lifestyle I realised they don't have proper clothes to wear, they don't have food, and in the temperature of 47 degree they don't even have water! Yes you read it right they don't have water. The moment I realised that they don't even have the basic requirements of living like food and water will it be possible for them to get education? No absolutely not! Can you ever imagine that a place nearby such premium location where all good people stay and live and have their all requirements at the same place there are people not receiving the basic necessities prerequisite to sustain life. When I ask them that why don't they ask for help to the neighborhood they replied... 
                       "Madam ji, hame koi Pani Tak Nahi deta Kyu Ki Hum Garib hai!"
I can't claim that the statement they have given is completely correct because it also maybe that they are lacking in information or the correct resource but the fact we cannot deny is they don't have food and water.
I have started visiting with my team to this place to help them out. There are around 20 children who are not going to school and is not able to facilitate the basic requirements of life. Simply getting water is a challenge over there.
Since little umbrella Foundation is working for child development, we believe that we need to fulfill the basic requirement of living at this place then followed by educating them.
We from 'Little Umbrella Foundation' urge you all to help us. Let us join hands in providing them with basic amenities like food & water.
You can help us by donating a small amount of 500 rupees which will directly go to the center and help them to get basic requirement along with education. And your help would lead them to live a better life while going to school also!

Click on the button below and make payment via PAYU MONEY



Click here for Bank Account details


Post a Comment

0 Comments