MFT April Release Countdown Day 1






I am back for the last day of the My Favorite Things April Release Countdown! It has flown by and there are only mere hours until all of the fabulous new stamps and dies will be available!

Be sure to check out the My Favorite Things Blog to see a full reveal of today's products, and to see what all the other fabulous design team members have done! All of the new products will be available tomorrow, April 5th, at 10:00pm EST! 

I just love the set we are showing today! I know everyone has plenty of flower stamps, but I wouldn't be able to pass this one up!



See what I mean! Those flowers are too cute, and paired with the little fox from the Forest Friends stamp set, it's a match made in heaven! I used one of my favorite color combinations for the background, Abandon Coral and Shaded Lilac. I blended those two onto some watercolor paper and splattered it with water and more ink mixed with water. After that dried very good, I adhered the flowers and the fox, which were colored with Copic markers. 


This is my favorite of my cards from this release. There is just something about these colors and that little fox! LOVE!

Make sure you hop on over to the  My Favorite Things Blog to see a full reveal of today's products, and to see what all the other fabulous design team members have done! And don't forget, tomorrow, April 5th, at 10:00pm EST all the new products will be in the MFT Online store! Can't wait!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)







Post a Comment

0 Comments