Welcome to "Wanderlust for Europe"!

Dear people,

Welcome to my website/blog!

I'm very excited to announce that starting from today I started this travel blog. 

First of all, I would like to introduce myself... 

My name is Isa Reininga. I live in The Netherlands and I love to travel the world! I mostly travel around Europe. And since I live in Europe and have visited a lot of countries and places here, I thought it would be a great idea to write about it on my blog. Besides traveling, I also love photography, writing, hiking, animals and making music. I'm a very creative person with lots of ideas so I'm super excited to start writing on here for you guys! 

I have visited around 17 countries as we speak. Even though that might not even be a very big number, I have visited A LOT of places in those 17 countries! Most of the countries I have been to where in Europe. So that's what I will be writing about most. I also have visited The USA for example, so I will be writing about other parts of the world as well. I will give you guys tips and tricks for traveling, photography and making content. I will also share a lot of my experiences and give some reviews about places where I have been. 

I already made a lot of travel plans for the new year: 2023. I'm going to visit France, Italy, Ireland and many more places!

To start this blog of I would like to do a little FAQ:

How often will you post on here?

-I will post around 2-3 articles a week.

Are you only posting articles about places in Europe?

-No, I'm going to post about Europe the most. (I would say definitely 70% of this blog will be about Europe!) But there will be articles about other parts of the world as well! Not ONLY Europe. 

Is this the only place you post pictures and articles?

Articles: Yes. Pictures: No. You can find me on my travel Instagram and my photography Instagram which you can find under "my other socials". (@wanderlustforeurope and @isar.photography ).

Are you open to collaborations etc?

-Yes, I am! You can email me on isarfotografie@gmail.com for business proposals, questions, collaborations etc.

I hope you guys enjoy this journey with me and keep supporting me and my blog! 

See you around,

-Isa Reininga 








Post a Comment

0 Comments